- Bob Andelman is the host and producer of Mr. Media® Interviews. He is also the author or co-author of 15 books, including The Wawa Way with Howard Stoeckel, Building Atlanta with Herman J. Russell, Fans Not Customers with Vernon W. Hill, founder of Commerce Bank and Metro Bank UK, Mind Over Business with Ken Baum, The Consulate with Thomas R. Stutler, The Profiler with Pat Brown, Built From Scratch with the founders of The Home Depot, The Profit Zone with Adrian Slywotzky, Mean Business with Albert J. Dunlap, and Will Eisner: A Spirited Life. Click here to see Bob Andelman's Amazon Central author page. He is a member in good standing of the American Society of Journalists and Authors (member page).
Hiring a Writer?
Bob Andelman has a long and successful history as a newspaper and magazine journalist (St. Petersburg Times, Tampa Tribune, Newsweek, Businessweek), author (15 books as author or co-author, including three business bestsellers), corporate writer (USAA, Jabil), podcaster (Mr. Media Interviews), and even contract book publisher (Mr. Media Books). Letters of Recommendations Whatever the project, if you need words strung together in cohesive, readable sentences -- and produced on time -- consider e-mailing (bobandelman (at) gmail.com) or calling Bob today: 1-727-896-2600 You can also reach him via Skype:
- Thomas Huggins. He knows people. People you should know. PROFILE
- Meet long-time Tampa Bay Rowdies owner Cornelia Corbett! INTERVIEW
- Ironman triathlon’s roots are in the Tampa Bay area! INTERVIEW
- Joking Under Pressure: In the spotlight at UF’s amateur comedy night
- Q & A: Tampa Mayor Sandy Freedman! MADDUX REPORT 1991
New Books by Bob Andelman
Mr. Media Interviews by Bob Andelman is the World's Most Popular Syndicated Celebrity Video Podcast!*
* Seriously, possibly, maybe, perhaps this is true. We have no reputable data. But it's the Internet, a place full of unverified claims. Until otherwise notified, consider this one of them. And thanks for watching!
Order 'Mean Business: How I Save Bad Companies and Make Good Companies Great by Albert J. Dunlap with Bob Andelman--a.k.a., Mr. Media--by clicking on the book cover above!
Order 'The Wawa Way: How a Funny Name and Six Core Values Revolutionized Convenience' by Howard Stoeckel and Bob Andelman--a.k.a., Mr. Media--by clicking on the book cover above!
Order 'Building Atlanta: How I Broke Through Segregation to Launch a Business Empire' by Herman J. Russell with Bob Andelman--a.k.a., Mr. Media--by clicking on the book cover above!
Order 'Keep Your Eye on the Marshmallow: Gain Focus and Resilience-And Come Out Ahead' by Joachim de Posada and Bob Andelman--a.k.a., Mr. Media--by clicking on the book cover above!
Order 'Fans Not Customers' by Vernon Hill with Bob Andelman"--a.k.a., Mr. Media--by clicking on the book cover above!
Order 'The Profit Zone' by Adrian Slywotzky with Bob Andelman--a.k.a., Mr. Media--by clicking on the book cover above!
Order 'Why Men Watch Football: A Report from the Couch' by Bob Andelman--a.k.a., Mr. Media--by clicking on the book cover above!